PS Waverley (1947) is the flagship of the PSPS fleet and the last seagoing passenger-carrying paddle steamer in the world. She was built on the Clyde in 1946 and sailed from Craigendoran on the Firth of Clyde to Arrochar on Loch Long until 1973. She was bought by the PSPS for the token sum of £1 in 1974.
- £300,000 must be raised by 1995 to keep Waverley and Kingswear Castle sailing
- New looks for Waverley and Balmoral
- Maid of the Loch's future again in doubt
- Roddy McIsaac - Bosun, Waverley
- KC report
- And 50 years ago...