Tag: Waverley 1947

Waverley (1947) is the flagship of the PSPS fleet and the last seagoing passenger-carrying paddle steamer in the world. She was built on the Clyde in 1946 and sailed from Craigendoran on the Firth of Clyde to Arrochar on Loch Long until 1973. She was bought by the PSPS for the token sum of £1 in 1974.

Read more…

September 2020
MTWTFSS
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930 

Archives