Balmoral scheduled to sail from Southampton to Ryde, Southsea, Sandown, Shanklin, Ventnor an Bournemouth.
MV Balmoral (1949) is a Bristol-based pleasure steamer. Until 2015 she was owned and operated by Waverley Steam Navigation alongside Waverley.
3rd August 1937 Balmoral spends the night at anchor in fog with 125 passenger aboard.
- £300,000 must be raised by 1995 to keep Waverley and Kingswear Castle sailing
- New looks for Waverley and Balmoral
- Maid of the Loch's future again in doubt
- Roddy McIsaac - Bosun, Waverley
- KC report
- And 50 years ago...
- Steam heritage award for Kingswear Castle
- Birth of the 'new' Balmoral
- Waverley diary
- Will Maid of the Loch's engine turn again?
- 40 years to the day at Bristol
- Paddle steamers of North America