In view of the present pandemic, we are unable to hold a conventional Annual General Meeting (AGM) this year.
A video presentation of the AGM Reports appears below and will remain on this web site until a week after the meeting.
- 00:00 – Opening titles
- 00:15 – Welcome by John Allen, PSPS National Chairman
- 03:44 – Douglas McGowan MBE, PSPS President
- 05:53 – Introduction to the Reports
- 06:51 – Report of the Council of Management and Financial Statements by Martin Longhurst
- 10:32 – PS Kingswear Castle Report introduction
- 10:49 – PS Kingswear Castle Report by John Megoran
- 14:19 – PS Waverley Report introduction
- 14:48 – PS Waverley Report by Paul Semple
- 27:22 – PS Maid of the Loch Report introduction
- 27:47 – PS Maid of the Loch Report by John Beveridge
- 32:40 – Other Paddlers
- 34:19 – Report on the PSPS Archive by David Green
- 39:14 – Chairman’s closing remarks
- 40:46 – Credits
If you wish to raise any questions on the Reports at the AGM itself, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23:59 on Thursday 22nd October.
Reminder of AGM Arrangements
A reminder of the special arrangements that have been made to enable your participation:
- A proxy form may be downloaded here and provides the only method of voting.
- We will make the proceedings available on a live streaming service. Please register for the link by adding your email address to your proxy form.
- A video presentation of the Reports appears above and will remain on this web site until a week after the meeting.
- You may submit a question, suggestion or topic for discussion in advance of the meeting by contacting the Secretary at email@example.com.
- The booklet which we customarily provide at AGMs, which contains the Agenda, Report, Accounts and previous year’s Minutes, may be downloaded here and is available by post from the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The minutes of the meeting and responses to items submitted will be posted as soon as possible after the meeting on this web site.