In view of the present pandemic, we are unable to hold a conventional Annual General Meeting this year. A closed meeting with electronic participation will be convened but no members will be admitted.
These special arrangements are being made to enable your participation:
- A proxy form may be downloaded here and this provides the only method of voting.
- We will make the proceedings available on a live streaming service. Please register for the link by adding your email address to your proxy form.
- A video presentation of the Reports has been posted below and will remain on this web site for a week after the meeting.
- You may submit a question, suggestion or topic for discussion in advance of the meeting by contacting the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The booklet which we customarily provide at AGMs, which contains the Agenda, Report, Accounts and previous year’s Minutes, may be downloaded here and is available by post from the Secretary at email@example.com.
- The minutes of the meeting and responses to items submitted will be posted as soon as possible after the meeting on this web site.