The Society's formal review of 2016. Click here for the Notice of Meeting.
Please note only PSPS members are entitled to attend.
Travel and location advice
Train disruption: Engineering work is taking place between Bristol and Cardiff on 18 November so members should check the National Rail website to see how it will affect their journey to Cardiff.
Those arriving at Cardiff Central station have 3 options to get down to the Pier Head building at Cardiff Bay, they can:
- catch the train from Cardiff Central to Cardiff Queen Street and then change to the Cardiff Bay shuttle train (every 12 minutes) from platform one at Queen Street station.
- catch a number 6 bus to Cardiff bay, To do this turn right out of main entrance of Cardiff Central and then first right before the Clayton Hotel. The bus stop is just beyond railway bridge (every 12 minutes)
- walk down to the Bay, it is just over one mile and the best way is along Lloyd George Avenue.
For people coming by car, follow signs to Cardiff Bay, plenty of charged parking all around the area.
There is also an International Rugby match taking place between Wales and Georgia, start time 14.30. Although this is not a major international, it will have some impact on roads in the centre of Cardiff and may disrupt some bus routes in the centre.
- The AGM is being held in the Pier Head Building which is the beautiful red brick building at the head of Cardiff Bay (near where Campbell steamers once departed)
- Coffee, tea and biscuits will be available at the venue from 12.30.
- There are boat trips available around the bay by various operators.
- There are many places to eat and drink in Cardiff Bay, offering all types of food.
- The Welsh Assembly building (the Senedd) is open for viewing as is the Millennium Centre.