- Vintage bus to vintage steamer
- Medway Queen on the move
- Princess Elizabeth for Paris
- Queen Mary dry docked at Chatham
- Eileen Pritchard – PSPS member No. 1
- Our Society by another name
- And 50 years ago...
Waverley made her triumphant return to service in August 2020 following her boiler refit. However Waverley is now critically short of funds to survive this winter. Without further support she can’t return to service in 2021. We are therefore asking for your help by donating to Waverley’s COVID-19 Relief Appeal.
Not yet a PSPS member? Join the PSPS and help preserve our maritime heritage for present and future generations https://www.paddlesteamers.org/join
Copyright (c) 2013-2021 Paddle Steamer Preservation Society except where noted.