- 25 Years Ago… Trust are the Maid's New Owners
- The National Maritime Museum, Greenwich Paddle Steamers Course
- The End of an Era? - DDSG diesel paddlers
Waverley’s first replacement boiler is prepared for despatch from Babcock Power’s Renfrew Works.
Illustrations of Waverley meeting Shieldhall and Kingswear Castle and of her first calls at Margate and Walton-on-the-Naze.
On Saturday 23rd September 1972 the PSPS chartered Waverley for a sailing from Gourock to Inveraray.
On this day, exactly 20 years ago, Waverley arrived back in Glasgow having completed the first phase of her extensive Heritage Rebuild.
A look back at Waverley’s 1990 season which began at Easter on the Clyde and finished in mid October on the Bristol Channel.
- £300,000 must be raised by 1995 to keep Waverley and Kingswear Castle sailing
- New looks for Waverley and Balmoral
- Maid of the Loch's future again in doubt
- Roddy McIsaac - Bosun, Waverley
- KC report
- And 50 years ago...